I usually don’t post on Friday, but today is a special occasion.
I was looking through my notifications tab last night and I see that I have a comment from BlogHollyBlog. I always love comments and the discussions which sometimes come out of them, so I click on it, and was surprised and overjoyed to see that I have been nominated by her for the “Versatile Blogger Award.” I cannot express how honored I am by being chosen for this award I really appreciate it so much!
I am really glad that people are reading and enjoying my content, and I hope to keep doing this for as long as I can. So thank you to all the readers and writers out there, and everybody should really check out BloggerInABlogWorld.com, where you’ll find beautiful stories, reviews, and poems, really nothing like it.
The Rules 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about your awesome self.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice. 😉
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- I have been blogging for 5 months. Yay!
- I have a YouTube channel where I do game play commentary (PS4 of course)
- I LOVE DOGS, and most other animals.
- I have loved psychology and the art of the mind for, almost my whole life.
- The WordPress community has helped get my writing out into the world like never before. So thank you.
- I use my writing to gather my thoughts over the past day and write out the most positive, productive thing we can use them for.
- One of my goals in life is to help as many people as I can in this lifetime.
- Under The Candle Light
- Little Fears
- How To Addict
- Love More
- Coffee with Kaylee
- Cheynoea’s Thoughts
I picked you guys specifically because of the content I have read and how I keep coming back for more!
Now the power is within you to choose the next 10 nominees.. Enjoy 🙂